CBSE NET in brief: CBSC stands for Central board secondary examination national eligibility test.It is conduct many test online every year.CBSE has been conduct National Eligibility Test for 83 subjects and they also conducting 88 examination centers across India for this post. The national eligibility test(NET) is for junior research professor. national eligibility test exam will hold by CBSE in 84 subjects. On the behalf of UGC CBSC organized of this exam. All the online form process are completed and now CBSE released admit card.
- First of all log in to official web portal of CBSE NET that is www.cbsenet.nic.in or click on the link which is mentioned below.
- Now click on the suitable lik “Central board secondary examination national eligibility test Recruitment 2016 Admit Card”
- Now Enter your Reg. No. and Date of Birth(if required) in relevant spaces.
- Now click on the submit button.
- Now your admit card is generated on your computer screen.
- Now Download It.
- And Take a print out of your admit card for the entering in examination hall without admit card you will not able to enter in exmaintion hall.