NCERT Recruitment 2016 June | 43 JPF, Computer Typist & DTP Operator Posts
All The Job Seeker Of Government Jobs Who Really Want To Go In Govt Sector. There Is A Latest Updates For All Of Them And Its Also A Great Opportunity For All That Department Of Elementary Education, National Council Of Educational Research And Training (NCERT), New Delhi Has Announced A Notification For The Recruitment Of Junior Project Fellow Vacancies For Various Projects On Temporary Basis. All The Eligible candidates Who Have Possess Masters Degree In Science/ Social Science/ Education/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Hindi/ English/ Child Development With Minimum 55% Marks. And Other Details Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Important Dates & How To Apply Are Given Below..!!
NCERT Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 11
Name of the Post: Junior Project Fellow
Educational Qualification: All The Candidates Should Have To Possess Masters Degree In Science/ Social Science/ Education/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Hindi/ English/ Child Development With Minimum 55% Marks.
Age Limit: Eligible Candidates Age Limit Should Be Below 40 Years
Selection Process: Candidates Will Be Selected Based On Interview.
How To Apply: Eligible Candidates May Walk In Interview Along With Their Resume/ Bio Data Original And Self Attested Photocopies Of Each Certificate And Other Related Documents On 13 & 14-06-2016 At 11:00 A.M.
Name Of The Project:
1. Green School Practices Under Education For Sustainable Development (ESD)
2. A Study Of Factors Affecting The Implementation Of Quality Improvement Initiative In Terms Of Achievement Of Its Objectives In Madhya Pradesh
3. Development Of E-Material In Teaching Learning Of Environmental Studies At The Primary Level
4. Development Of E-Material In Teaching Learning Of Mathematics At The Primary Level For Massive Online Open Course
5. A Case Study On Implementation Of Amendments, Guidelines And Clarifications Issued On RTE Act
6. Development Of Mathematics Kit For Primary Stage
7. Publication Of Firkee Bachchon ki
8. Upvan Compilation Of Poems As Teacher Resource Material For Primary Stage
9. National Conference On Pedagogy And Practice In Early Childhood Education
10. Publication Of The Journal The Primary Teacher
11. Publication Of The Journal Prathmik Shikshak