UPPSC Recruitment 2016 Details:
Organization Name: – Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Number of Posts: – 218 Vacancies
Name of the Posts: – Junior Division
- Candidates who are interested in the job should have completed Bachelor’s degree in law from recognized university.
- Candidates are requested to see the official notification for more details on education qualification.
- Candidate who comes under General Category need to pay Rs.125.
- Candidate who comes under reserved category need to pay Rs. 65.
- Candidate who comes under PWD category need to pay Rs. 25.
- Candidate who is applying for the job should have minimum of 22 and maximum of 35 years of age
- Candidate will be given to upper age relaxation to the reserved candidate as per the govt. rule.
- Selection process will be based on the basis of written test organized by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission and the candidate who have passed the test need to face interview.
- The candidate who will get selected for the job will be getting attractive salary.
- For More Details Regarding Salary or Pay Scale visit to the official notification through the link which is mentioned below.
Procedure to Apply For UPPSC Online Application Form 2016:
Visit the official website.
On home page you can see the link for above mentioned job.
Choose the job link in which you want to apply.
Click on apply online form.
Fill all necessary information correctly.
Check the detail which you have filled.
After checking it press the submit button.
Last date for the submission of the online application : 31st August, 2016