Apply Now for Upcoming Bumper 1 Lakh Indian Railways Jobs in 2017
Did you know, that Indian Railways are the biggest Recruiters of Human Resource in India. An approximate number of , 14 Lakh people are employed by Indian Railways, till 2016 which makes it the Eighth (8th) Biggest work force in the whole world. Situation is that and with the growing Net work of Indian Railways, it is expected that with in a Decade (Next 10 years), Indian Railways may become the No. 1 Recruiters in the world.
If you are a Government Job Seeker in 2017, Then you must also Include Indian Railways in your List, as this Departments had Jobs for Everyone, irrespective of Qualification. There is Job in Indian Railways for Middle Pass, Vacancies for Matriculates and Intermediates, Opportunities for Under Graduates, Graduates, Engineers, Post Graduate’s etc.
If you are searching for Government Jobs in 2017, then we have a mind blowing News for you. As per the Sources in Media placed with Ministry of Indian Railways, a Bumper 1 Lakh Vacancy will the announced by Indian Railways in 2017.
Being the Biggest Recruiter of Manpower in India, and Dream Job Destination for Lakhs of Indians, Indian Railways is misused by touts for duping aspirants of lakhs of rupees for promising Jobs and rob them of their Hard earned money
In this post, we will Discuss the Correct and Legit way to apply for Jobs in Indian Railways. Applicants are advised to read this post, till end to know the Procedure for applying for Jobs in Railways.
Indian Railways Job Opportunities in 2017
As per the News, Indian Railways are expected to Recruit a whooping 1 Lakh Employees for 2017. However the Details of vacancies will be known, only when the Railways released the Advertisement Notification.
However, it is expected that the Bulk of vacancies will be for Group C and Group D posts in Indian Railways.
How to Get Information About Railway Jobs in 2017 ?
Whenever there is a vacancy in Indian Railways, then you have 2 ways from where you get the News about the Recruitment Notifications
1) Online : For Job Seekers, who prefer online sources for Information, RRB Recruitment 2017 Notifications will be uploaded on the Official Websites of Respective RRB’s (Railway Recruitment Boards) and RRC’s (Railway Recruitment Cells)
2) Employment News: If you are not yet online, then you should definitely go online, as the Future Railway Exams, will be done through the online mode. Another source from where you get the vacancy information is Employment News.
Employment News is a weekly that is published by the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting. Buy this Newspaper every Saturday, then you won’t miss an Notification by Indian Railways. The Newspaper is sold at a affordable price of Rs 8/- there by making its purchase bale for everyone.
But, in case, if you don’t need to Buy the Employment Newspaper, then there is an alternative given below.
3) RRB Recruitment 2017 Website : This is an Exclusive Website, made by us for sharing all the Job related information in Indian Railways for 2016 and upcoming years. You can access this Website at (www.rrbrecruitment2017.in).
Whenever, there is a vacancy advertised by Indian Railways, the same will be made available on this Website in no time.
So forget, all the above sources, and use this website to Be the First to Know about Upcoming Indian Railways Vacancies in 2017 and subsequent years.
Who Does the Recruitment Process for Indian Railways ?
The Recruitment in Indian Railways in done primarily by the below mentioned three Recruitment Bodies
1) Railway Recruitment Boards: There are 21 Railway Recruitment Boards (RRB’s) that Primarily does the Recruitment Process. Each RRB had its own website, where the vacancies are displayed.
Given below are the name of 21 RRB’s in India.
Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Bilaspur, Chandigarh, Chennai, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Jammu-Srinagar, Kolkata, Malda, Mumbai, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Ranchi, Secunderabad, Siliguri, Thiruvananthapuram
2) Railway Recruitment Cells (RRC’s) : Apart from the RRB’s. there are 16 RRC’s that also does the same Jobs, as done by RRB’s. Likewise the Website of RRC’s, each RRB had also its own website. that does the same Job like Advertising the Notification, them inviting applications, conducting the Recruitment test etc
Here are the 16 Railway Recruitment Cells in India.
Northeast Frontier Railway, Western Railway, Central Railway , South Eastern Central Railway , West Central Railway, East Central Railway, South Central Railway,North Western Railway, Eastern Railway, South Eastern Railway , South Western Railway, Southern Railway, East Coast Railway, North Central Railway, Northern Railway , North Eastern Railway
3) Railway Protection Force (RPF’s) : Railway Protection Force is similar to Police Recruitment Boards of State. Here the Primary job, is to Recruit Railway staff that is responsible for security of Indian Railways.
How Railway Recruitment Process Works ?
1) The Recruitment Process, begins with the advertisement of Posts. The posts are advertised in Employment Newspaper, Local Newspaper and National Newspapers and also the Notifications are uploaded are the Official website of Concerned RRB.
2) After the Notification, application process begins. The applications can be submitted either online or offline. Applicants must submit their application before the Last Date as mentioned in the Official Advt.
3) After the Application Submission process in Over, the next step involves issuing the Call Letter for Written Examination. The Written Exam may be through online or offline mode.
4) Now, the Exams are over, Its Time for Results. The Results will be announced on the Official Websites of Concerned RRB’s and RRC’s.
5) The Selection by RRB’s doesn’t mean the Right to appointment. Board’s work is to select the candidates.
6) The appointment orders are issued by Zonal Managers, after taking into account the Vacancies available and Full fulfillment of Physical and Medical conditions of candidates.
Upcoming Jobs in Indian Railways in 2017
The picture will get more clear, when Railways (RRB’s and RRC’s) will Officially announce the vacancies in 2017.
If you are really interested for Jobs in Indian Railways, then you should regularly read the Newspapers, Have a look at Official Websites and most important Bookmark the RRB Recruitment 2017 Website
Any Queries ?
If you have any queries related to Upcoming Jobs in Indian Railways, in 2017, then we welcome you with your Queries in the Comments Section below.