Applied for Vacancies in RRB Jammu ? Know the Exam Date and Process for Downloading the Call Letters
Indian Railways had announced the much awaited RRB Exam dates 2017, and the RRB Jammu’s website is the quickest to upload the information on its official website. If you have applied for vacancies for RRB Jammu for NTPC Graduate level posts, then this article, which guide on obtaining the Call Letter and knowing the Exam date.
It is worth mentioning here that Indian Railways had announced its Recruitment Notification for over 18000 posts, but RRB Jammu, has got only 177 posts , ie. only 0.93 % of posts (Not even 1% of posts) and did you how many candidates have applied for these posts in RRB Jammu. You will be surprised to know that 87342 candidates have applied for these 177 posts that put the (Applicant : Vacancy ) ratio at (493:1), that means, 493 applicants will be competing for every single post for RRB Jammu.
In our previous posts, we have already shared the RRB Syllabus Exam Pattern and Books for Railway Exam and today in this post, we are going to share the Exam dates of RRB Exam and the process for obtaining the RRB Admit cards.
When RRB Jammu will conduct the Exam ?
The Notification was centralized one, but the exams will be conducted by the concerned RRB only. RRB jammu had already announced the Schedule for the conduct of its Exam. As per the information on the Official website, the exam will be held at various dates.
These Railways, exam are being conducted on weekdays and not on Saturdays and Sundays, so those who are already working will have to take a half leave or full day leave to attend the Exam
The Exam will be conducted in three different sessions viz, Morning, forenoon and Evening session.
You have to answer 100 Multiple choice Questions, with overall time duration of 90 minutes.
When the RRB Jammu Call Letter can be downloaded ?
The link for downloading the E-Call Letters from the Official Website is available now, but it displays a Maintenance page with the message that “Call Letters can be downloaded.
Here are the simple steps to be followed for downloading the RRB Call Letters
1) Logon to the RRB Jammu Official website @ www.rrbjammu.nic.in
2) On the Homepage, you will see a link as “e-call letter download for CEN No.03/2015 dtd.26/12/2015 (NTPC/Graduate).”. Click on this link.
3) After that, you have to Enter your Details Like, Registration No , Date of Birth and thereafter, click on the Login Button
4) If, your login is successful, then it will show the page as, given in the image below. Now, you have to select the *Assessment from the drop down box and click on the Search button. After that it will display the Download button .
You have to click on the download button to download the Admit card. The Admit card is available in the PDF format
5) In case, your Admit card is not generated, you can Raise a ticket through RRB Enquiry form and get exact information on the reason why your Admit card is not displayed
If, you applied for any other RRB, then you can download the Admit Cards their respective websites: Eg You can obtain the RRB Mumbai Admit cards from the Official website of RRB Mumbai.
If you have nay queries related to download of Call Letters from RRB Jammu Website, you can ask us through the comments section below.
We shall give a patience hear to all the queries and reply with the same.