Looking for Indian Railways Online Application form 2017 ? Here is the Step-by step process for submitting the RRB Online form
Remember www.rrbonlinereg.in is the Official Website to Submit the RRB Online Application form 2017
Indian Railways had created a buzz on the Internet by announcing 18000 vacancies in one go under its Recruitment Project-2017. In our previous post, we have published the Notification cum Indicative Advertisement for Indian Railways Recruitment 2017 for fresh vacancies.
Apart from these, various other posts have been advertised, for which Simple Graduation is only qualification. Unlike IBPS Exams, Bank Exams and Insurance Exams, that puts financial burden on candidates by charging huge application fees, Indian Railways, is charging only Rs 100 as application fee and you can apply for all category of Posts
Now, you have ample reasons to apply for Jobs in Indian Railways. It is worth mentioning here that Online Registration will start 2017 and Today, in this post, we are going to share with you the Process for submitting the RRB Online Application form.
Now, the Indian Railways Recruitment process have gone completely online right from “Accepting the Application forms, to Downloading of Admit Cards and the Conducting of Examination and even declaration of Results “
Now, we will discuss about How to Submit the RRB Online application form 2017 and the simple process for RRB Online Registration .
How to Submit RRB Online Application form 2017 ?
Here are a few Pre-Requisites before applying online
1) Applicants must have a Scanned Photograph taken earlier than 3 months. The Size of photograph should be in between 20Kb to 50 Kb. Applicants must keep 3-4 copies of same photograph, as these will be needed in the later stages of Recruitment
2) Applicants must have Valid Mobile Number and Email ID for receiving the communications from the RRB’s. Email Id and Mobile No. must be kept active till the completion of Recruitment process.
3) At the time of filling the online application form, application must keep all the Academic Certificates near by, and you need your marks details for data entering in the online application form.
Steps for Submitting the Online Application form
1) Log on to the Respective Railway Recruitment Board (RRB Website).
OR You can fill the RRB Online application form directly from this website (www.rrbonlinereg.in)
This website is the Official and Exclusive Website designed by RRB’s for online registration. Even all the Official Websites, will redirect you to this website to fill your Online form. So why not directly visit this website (www.rrbonlinereg.in)
Alternatively, you can also visit the respective Board’s websites and then you you will find the “Apply Online” Link there too.
Here is the Complete List of RRB Official Websites. Remember, Only these are the Official Websites, So Log on to only these website. So touts have created many fake website for duping aspirants of Jobs for money. So beware of these Fake Websites
2) Now, Identity the RRB, for which you wish to apply, as an applicant can apply for vacancies only for One Particular RRB. If you submit more than one online application, your application will be summarily rejected.
3) Now, you opened the Website of Respective RRB’s. Click on the Apply Online / E-Apply Link on the Website. and proceed by clicking the “New Registration” Link. Now, you have to proceed for New Registration.
The New Page, will again ask you to choose the RRB you wish to Apply for. Now, you have to choose the RRB and click on the Apply Now Button.
Now, after that, you will have to Tick on the 2 Statements (First Regarding that you full fill the eligibility condition and 2nd that you have completed Graduation) and click on the Accept Button.
4) Now, the Actual Registration begins. The Registration form, requires you to fill Personal Details (Like Name, Fathers Name, DOB) , Other Details (Like Matric Details, Category Details etc) and Communication Details (Email ID and Mobile No). and click on the Submit Button. After entering these Details, you have to click on the “Click To Continue” Button.
After that, you will receive an SMS on your Mobile No and an Email with the link to activate your Account. To activate your Account you can either use the One Time Password “OTP” send to your Mobile No. OR you can click the Activation link from the Email.
To Activate Account by OTP, you need to fill the following fields as given in the form below and click on the Submit Button
Registration No.: Once your account is activated, you will receive a Registration No. Both on your Email ID and well as on your Mobile No. through SMS.
Note: At the time of Registration, there is a Required Filed in the form, that asks :
“Is your name Printed in Vernacular Language as in 10th Mark Sheet” ?
1) YES : Choose Yes if your name is written in your Native language
2) No Choose No, if your name is written in either Hindi Or English.
Vernacular Means : Local Language Or Less Known OR Native Language
5) Now, the 2nd Part of Registration begins. To proceed with IInd Part of Online Registration, Login with your Registration No and Date of Birth.
6) In this Part-II of Online Registration, you have to fill the following details
- Educational / Technical Qualification
- Address for Communication
- Preference for Posts and Railway Units
- Choice of Examination Center
After you fill these details, click on the “Click To Continue” Button.
Note: Post preferences, must be filled carefully, as once filled, cannot be altered or changed later on. So, be careful while making post preferences.
7) Now, Its time for Making Payment of Application fee. If you are exempted from making the application fee, then you can directly switch to Step-8
Payment of Application Fees: Applicants will have to Pay Rs 100 as application fees. The fee can be paid either through the Online mode (Credit/ Debit Card OR Net Banking) OR Offline, using the system generated challan form and depositing the fee in any SBI branch Or is any post Office.
However, women candidates and candidates belong to reserved categories are exempted from paying any application fee.
After making the Payment of Application Fees, you will be redirected to page where you Have to upload your photograph
8) Now, you have to upload your Recent Scanned Photograph of size 15 kb to 40 Kb. After, uploading the Photograph, you have to click on the Complete my Registration Button
8) A If you belong to SC/ST category, and want to avail free travel facility, then you have to upload the respective category certificate.
9) This Completes your Online Registration for Indian Railways Recruitment 2017 for ALP 26567 vacancies
Note : Applicants are advised to take the Print out of the system generated application form for future references and records.
Applicants must note down their registration No and keep it safely as this is needed at the further stages of Recruitment process like Obtaining the Admit Card etc,.
Modification of Details: If by case, by mistake, you made some errors in the online application form, you can correct these, by using the “Modify Application Link ” and click on it.
But for that correction,each time, you have to pay Rs 100/- . The correction fee is applicable even to those who are exempted from paying the application fees.
Any Queries ?
If you are interested for SSC Exams, and particularly willing to apply for CHSL Exam, then we would like to inform your that SSC CHSL 2017 Notification, will be announced on 2nd July and the Last Date to submit the SSC CHSL 2017 Online application
In this post, we have tried our best to explain each and everything related to RRB Online form submission. However, if still there exists any doubts, kindly ask us through the comments section below.