Looking for Jobs in RRB RRC Indian Railways in 2017 ? Read this Post and Know Everything On RRB RRC Recruitment 2017
Indian Railway Recruitment 2017
If you are looking for Jobs in RRB RRC Indian Railway in 2017, then this post has something very interesting for you. If you have applied for Railways Job in past, then you must be aware of the fact, that Recruitment is railways is done by RRB’s, RRC’s and RPF’s.
About RRB & RRC
Now Let’s take a quick overview on RRB. RRB Stands for Railway Recruitment Board and it’s other part is RRC and it’s stands for Railway Recruitment Cell. Basically both of them work is same but their method are little bit different. But right now we are discussing about RRB. It is an organisation they provides job to those candidates who are unemployed and seeking job in Railway. There are 21 RRB’s in India like RRB Ajmer, RRB Ahmedabad, RRB Bangalore, RRB Allahabad, RRB Bhubneswar, RRB Bhopal, RRB Chandigarh, RRB Bilaspur, RRB Gorakhpur, RRB Chennai, RRB Jammu & Kashmir, RRB Guwahati, RRB Malda, RRB Kolkata, RRB Muzaffarpur, RRB Mumbai, RRB Ranchi, RRB Patna, RRB Siliguri, RRB Secundrabad and RRB Thiruvananth-puram. These all are the State wise RRB’s organisation. and Due to heavy work load time to time these all are announces employment notification for those candidates who are unemployed or freshers or experienced. This is a huge platform for such candidates.
List Of Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) Official Website:
What is the Eligibility Criteria ?
If you are wiling to apply for any of these posts, Or other posts, that will be advertised, then you should meet the below mentioned Eligibility conditions
1) Age Limit: Applicants willing to apply for Jobs in Railways must be aged between 18 years to 32 years ( Actual upper age limit may vary post by post).
2) Educational Qualification : Applicants should have either 10th Or 12th as Education Qualifications for this post. However the actual Qualification criteria, many vary according to the post and will be known, only when the Official Notification will be announced.
Other Eligibility conditions, like Technical Qualification , Computer Knowledge, will be only only when the Railways will announce the Official Notification.
For a complete overview of Eligibility for various jobs in Indian Railway, applicants must read our previous post on Eligibility Criteria for RRB Recruitment 2017
Selection Process for RRB Recruitment 2017
The Selection Process for the Recruitment to Group C and Group D posts in RRB’s comprises of Written test, Physical Efficiency tests, Medical Examination and Document Verification.
How to Apply for Jobs in Indian Railways in 2017 ?
Applicants willing to apply for Railway Jobs 2017-18, must know that RRB’s have gone completely Online. Right from the Publication of Notification, to Procedure for Application, Conducting the Written Exam, Issuance of Call Letters and Declaration of results, everything is Online.
Whenever the RRB’s announce the Notification, applicants, can advised to carefully read and note Down the starting and closing dates for submitting the online applications.
Application Fees: The Examination fees for Railways Exam is Rs 100, that can be paid either through Online Mode (Credit/Debit Card / Net Banking) OR Offline Mode through a challan form in any SBI Branch Or by depositing the Fees in any Computerised post office by system generated challan form.
Online Applications: Applicants must submit their applications online, before the closing date.
Here are the Steps for submitting the Online applications
1) First Open the Website of Concerned RRB, for which you want to apply
2) Then Click on the Online/ E-application Link. Thereafter, click on “New Registration” link to start the Registration Process
3) Now Fill the Online form by following the On-Screen Instructions.
4) Now, you have to upload your Photograph and Signature and Make the Payment for Application Fees.
5) After that Click on the Submit Button. It will generate the Registration No and the Conformation page will be displayed.
6) You can also check your Email / Mobile for SMS regarding the confirmation of Online Registration
Note: The above mentioned steps are the General steps for submitting the Online application. However the exact process for submitting the Online Application form, will be given in the Official Advt.
Are you ready for good career, we sure you are absolutely ready for good career. So, why are you getting late hurry up please apply for this job. In case if you any query and problem so, please ask me in comment box. Our team always available only for you. If you should be more upcoming Jobs in Indian Railways So, Please stay tuned with our site.
More Related Posts:
Check Here –>> 23801 RRB ALP Recruitment 2017
Check Here –>> 235527 RRB Recruitment 2017
Check Here –>> RRB Exam Calendar 2016-2017
Check Here –>> SSC Exam Calendar 2017-18