Looking to Apply Online for Jobs in Railway Protection Force (RPF) ? Follow these Simple steps to submit your RPF Application form 2017 Online
www.rpfonline.reg.in – The Official Website to submit the online application.
Railways is on hiring spree in India. With in days of online registration being closed for 18000 Railways recruitment, another Bumper Recruitment Notification is announced, and that is RPF Recruitment 2017 for over 2000 Constable posts, RPF here means Railway Protection force. If you knew about this RPF Notification, and looking to apply online Or Submitting the RPF Online application form 2017, then we will discuss everything, on submitting the application form.
However if this is the first time, you get to know about RPF Constable Jobs, and want more details, then kindly read our previous post on 2000 Constable Jobs in Railways Protection force
It is worth mentioning here that the previous 18000 Recruitment and this 2000 Constable Recruitment in Railways, is a part of 60000 Railways Jobs in 2017. So, even if you are not willing to apply for the Constable Jobs Or you missed the 18000 Recruitment, so still have more opportunities coming your way, and CGL 2017 is one of them, as this year, the no. of expected vacancies in SSC CGL 2017 may be around 20,000.
Before, you proceed for submitting the Online Application form, you need to know, two important thing, First is Dates for Online Registration and 2nd is the Website to Submit the application form
Dates for Online Registration
Starting Date of Online Registration: will update soon
Closing Date of Online Registration: will update soon
Now, you know, the Dates and most importantly keep a check on Last Date, here our suggestion is that, you should apply early not wait till last date to, as during the Last days, the traffic will be at peak, and website may become un-responsive, there will be frequent disconnection etc.
Now, Lets discuss the Process for submitting the RPF Online Application form
Pictorial Representation of Filling the Application form online
How to Submit RFP Application form Online ?
Before, we discuss the steps for Online Registration, you should know the Website for Submitting the Online Application
There are 2 website, where you can submit your application form
1) First is www.rpfonlinereg.in
2) 2nd is www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in
Before, you proceed for Online Registration, as usual, you must possess, your Scanned Photo and scanned Signature, as per the prescribed size and format.
Steps for Submitting the RPF Online Application form 2016
1) Open either www.rpfonlinereg.in OR www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in
2) Now click on “Apply Now” button, as given on the Website
3) A New Page, will be opened, where you have to Enter your Personal Details, Communication Details, Examination Information, and Educational Qualification, after that, you have to click on Next Button
4) Now, you can preview your filled in form, and you will asked to accept the Terms and Conditions.Now you have to click on “Accept and Submit” button.
5) After that, your Registration, No. will be generated and same will be sent to you at your Mobile No by SMS Or through Email.
Note: Registration No. will be in Format like RPF100****
6) Now, you again have to Login by using the Registration No and your Date of Birth
7) After that, you have to Upload the 4 Documents, as given below
- Matric Certificate
- Filled in Template (Download Here)
- Scanned Photo
- Scanned Signature
8) After, uploading these Documents, you have to click on “Complete My Registration” Button.
9) The system will now generate the acknowledgement. Take its Print out for your record.
In case, you feel, you are stuck up some where, and unable to fill the Online form, even after reading this post, Or simply you are not well versed with Computers, then it is highly advisable, that you should get your form filled up by a third person (who knows how to fill online form).
Meanwhile, RPF had also devised an helpline Email, where you get response to your Tech Queries. but here, RPF also suggests to Read, Instructions, Guidelines , FAQ’s before writing to helpdesk
You can Email at this address for your tech Queries : email@example.com
Complete Details: Though, we have tried to explain each and everything for submitting the RPF application form online, However, for complete details, you should check the Official website at www.rpfonlinereg.in
If you have any queries / questions for submitting the application form online, then ask us through the comments section below.