AP Police Recruitment 2016 : Those candidates who are looking for job in Constable and Warder Post. So here is latest update for all candidates. Because State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh has declared a notification for the post of Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (Civil/ AR) & Warder vacancies in department of Police & Prisons & Correctional Service. So those candidate who are looking for a Govt. Job so this is great opportunity. And those candidate are willing to work to in Govt. Sector so please huge these opportunity. Only eligible candidate are fill this application form because interested and hard working candidate are fit in this criteria.Eligible candidates can apply online from 03-08-2016 at 10:00 Hours to 14-09-2016 at 17:00 Hours.
AP Police Notification 2016 : AP is known as Andhra Pradesh. It’s headquarters is located in Andhra Pradesh. It is the biggest recruitment of eligible candidates. AP Police is declared a many exams in every year. Lac of employees are participated in this exam and eligible candidate are qualified in yhis exam. All those candidate are willing to work with this recruitment and if you want to apply this post so you can apply it’s now be online mode.Eligible candidates can apply online from 03-08-2016 at 10:00 Hours to 14-09-2016 at 17:00 Hours. For more information and new updates regarding this post than you have to read the whole article carefully.
More information like Age limit, Education qualification, Mode of selection, How to apply, Application Fee, Important dates, Important links etc.. are mentioned below.
Organisation Name : Police Department
No. Of Post : 4548
Name Of Post :
1. Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (Civil) (Men/ Women): 3216 Posts
2. Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (AR) (Men/ Women): 1067 Posts
Prisons & Correctional Service Department
3. Warder (Male): 240 Posts
4. Warder (Female): 25 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit :
- Candidates must have age not less than 18 years and not more than 22 years as on 01-JULY-2016 and not more than earlier 02-JULY-2016 and not later than 01-JULY-1998 for the post of( 1 and 2)
- Candidate must have not less than 18 years and not more than 30 years as on 01-JULY-2016 must have been born not earlier than 02-JULY-1986 and not later than 01-07-1998 For the post of ( 3 and 4)
- Age relaxation as per the Govt. norms.
Education Qualification :
- Candidates should have Intermediate or its equivalent examination recognised by the State Government.
Mode Of Selection :
Candidate will be selected on Written Test and (PMT) Physical Measurement Test, (PET) Physical Efficiency Test.
How To Apply :
- First of all visit the official website.
- Then apply online link from home page
- Than enter all details in application form.
- And upload scanned photocopies and signature.
- Press submit button to confirm registration.
- Take a print out of application form for future use.
- And online application form timing will be 03-08-2016 at 10:00 Hours to 14-09-2016 at 17:00 Hours.
Important Dates :
Starting Date To Apply Online : 03-08-2016 at 10:00 Hours
Last Date To Apply Online : 14-09-2016 at 17:00 Hours.
Date Of Preliminary Written Test : 16-10-2016 from 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM
Date To Download Admit Card And Preliminary Written Test : 10 days before the date of Preliminary Written Test
Application Fee :
- Candidates have to Rs. 300/- for OCs/ BCs & Rs. 150/- for SCs/ STs towards Applications Processing & Examination by Mee Seva (e-Seva)/ AP Online/ TS Online in favour of Chairman, State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh.
Important Links :
Click Here For AP Police Recruitment Details 2016
Click Here For Apply Online
In case if you any query and Question please ask me any query & question in comment box. you may bookmark our site Press Ctrl + D.